Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Stitch Markers. Yeah!








Oh Yeah! I love to bead and I love to knit. I Hate loosing count of my stitches! So I put the two together and made these stitch markers.










No more stopping to count the 100 or more stitches on my knitting needle. I hope anyway.










I will be experimenting with new colors in the near future. These are made with Rhodonite and Swarovski Pearls.










I think they would make an awesome Mother's Day gift. You can purchase them at my shop on Etsy. I will even include a gift box! www.saralibbey.etsy.com









Watch for more styles coming soon!

2 comments:

Donna Pool said...

I saw your blog address in the etsy forums and thought I'd stop by. Looks great! I've just gotten started blogging, too. Here's mine if you want to check it out:

http://ddpool.vox.com/

I'm also a stay-at-home mom, just making stuff as I have the time.

Sara Libbey said...

Thanks for stopping in donna! I will surely check out your blog too!